Post pictures of your TIE DYE t-shirts here

taeja71

<font color=deeppink>I'll type real slow...<br><fo
I'd love to see a picture of how your tie dye t-shirts came out. I'll take any instruction/suggestions you have so I can try to make my own. Has any one created a tie-dye for Dummy's handbook yet? I did read Baloo's post about it, but I would love to see your pics and read your suggestions. Thanks!

P.S. I also read julia and nick's mom's post on it too. Still, I am a tie dye dummy so help me out folks.

I was just going to suggest that you look at the link in my signature

I am going to make some this week - I can try to make a "tie-dye for Dummy's handbook" LOL!!!!

here are some of our pictures from our trip

WDWOCT2005267.jpg

WDWOCT2005263.jpg

ReAnSt said:

Is there any way you can post the photos w/ your DIS post instead of providing the links? I have a webshots membership as well, but I am unable to view your pics. I got two X's and on all the links I got an unauthorized message. I even clicked the refresh button. :( Bad computer bad!

Sorry about that here is the stitch tie dye.

79111DSC019791-med.JPG

79111DSC019781-med.JPG

I have to upload the Mickey Ones to the Dis, and I gotta get the horse head tie dye off my other computer.

Becky

ReAnSt said:
Sorry about that here is the stitch tie dye.

79111DSC019791-med.JPG

79111DSC019781-med.JPG

I have to upload the Mickey Ones to the Dis, and I gotta get the horse head tie dye off my other computer.

Becky

Awesome designs!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter