post pics of MNSSHP face painting here!

Is the face paint easy to wash off?

We were there for the 9/5 MNSSHP. My son got his face painted as a pirate (there's also Goofey, some princess ones (Tink & Cinderella for sure) and a few other boyish ones,) sorry thats all I can remember, and yes it washes off easily with a wash cloth and some soap.

DisneyWorld2008352.jpg

DisneyWorld2008364.jpg

We actually paid for these adorable paintings $24. We did go to MNSSHP but there was just too much to do in too little time. When we passed by the painting I did see they were doing to same designs as regular days so this sample was on there board. We asked for pink instead of red to match their bows. Even though we paid, it was sooo worth it. The girls felt so special. It helped too that they were each painted the same so they had a reminder of how cute their own face looked when they looked at eachother.:goodvibes

We were there 2 weeks ago and my DD, DS, and me all got our faces painted. The kids thought it was really cool that mom joined in the fun! We got a little bit of extra magic, too, b/c my son, who was dressed up as a lion, only wanted his face painted to match his costume. The lion design was not on the list of "choices", but the CM obliged without a single complaint. It was great!

Here are the pics I snapped:

P9120112.jpg

P9120116.jpg

Does anyone have a handle on the exact location? Do they start at 7 sharp? I am guessing DD will want her face painted, so might as well get it done early...

Does anyone have a handle on the exact location? Do they start at 7 sharp? I am guessing DD will want her face painted, so might as well get it done early...

The booth is on the right just as you pass the Mickeys toontown sign.:goodvibes

thanks so much! Last year at DD's bday party I had hired someone to paint faces...there is a picture of her on the wall with her face painting and she keeps asking for it. I can't wait to surprise her with that!!

I'm bumping this again. Has anybody got their face painted this year at MNSSHP? I still want to do this and I'd like to know what are my options.

Yes!

Is the face paint easy to wash off?

Yes - it will sweat off, too. ;)

Actually the lines gets smaller as the evening goes on. If you dont plan on doing the 1st parade - it's the best face painting time. We go to the one by the Dole Whip place...if youre standing in front of the Dole Whip joint, it's to the left.

We went to 2 MNSSHP this year.

My son did Jack his first night (you can see the t-shirt, too):

n1069637892_152947_496.jpg

And then the 2nd one he did "Kitty Cat" :laughing: - and I did it too:

n1069637892_150088_8084.jpg

Photo threads are usually found on the theme parks community board, so I'm going to move this over there now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter