Post Honeymoon Restaurant Suggestions

Rockette

Mouseketeer
Hi all. My fiance and I are getting married earlier this summer (in August), and we're going to Hawaii for our real honeymoon shortly thereafter. However, we'll be be in Disney World in early September about a week after that.

Can anyone suggest a really special & romantic place in Disney? My fiance is really only aware of the campy/cheesy ones because that's part of what we like about Disney. We are both very non-serious people.

Victoria & Albert's is a possibility, but does anyone have any other suggestions? I'm going to be making the reservation shortly. Looking for restaurants with more or less "private" dining experiences.

Disboards would not allow the link to be posted for some reason, but some other special dining options are:
Citricos Chef’s Domain, Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort
Flying Fish Café Chef’s Tasting Wine Dinner, Disney’s BoardWalk

We're going to California Grill, Tusker House, hoop Dee Doo, Boma, cinderellas table, Ohana, and Narcoosees :) I recommend also Hollywood brown derby!

I think it's going to be Flying Fish - We've yet to eat there and we're staying right at the Boardwalk...

Hi all. My fiance and I are getting married earlier this summer (in August), and we're going to Hawaii for our real honeymoon shortly thereafter. However, we'll be be in Disney World in early September about a week after that.

Can anyone suggest a really special & romantic place in Disney? My fiance is really only aware of the campy/cheesy ones because that's part of what we like about Disney. We are both very non-serious people.

Victoria & Albert's is a possibility, but does anyone have any other suggestions? I'm going to be making the reservation shortly. Looking for restaurants with more or less "private" dining experiences.

We like the Coral Reef restaurant and Le Cellier but they may not be intimate enough

Narco0sees Sunday brunch is so nice, great food, great service, beautiful atmosphere.
We had a table right off the seven seas lagoon.
Its not cheap, but its all you can eat and even unlimited Prosecco, Bloody Mary or Mimosas.

I think its a perfect honeymoon spot.
Congratulations!!

Favorite Restaurants after Victoria & Alberts:

Jiko's
Artist Point
Canadian Steakhouse
Citricos
California Grill

they have a prix fixe and ala carte menu at Monsieur Paul's in France and if you get a last seating reservation you may be able to enjoy Illuminations from the second floor windows.

I would totally do the Yachtsman Steakhouse and it's at the Yacht Club so you can def take the ferry boat are walk the boardwalk. You can get a window seat and it's absolute perfection.

I also love Ohana if you can get a firework timeframe and seating by window. We always pick a 8:30 dining and then we try and get there and request window seating. We have to wait but since we time it with fireworks we get to sit and watch the fireworks and hear the music from MK. Ohana usually has no availability but if you try the week of and even day before you usually get lucky with the time slot.

Also, for something relaxing to do you can go a buy milkshakes from beaches & cream soda shop and go sit by the swings at the beach club and take in all the beautiful scenery at boardwalk. If you go close to illuminations you can see the high fireworks from Marina and hear the music too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts