Post a Picture of Your Camping Setup at Other Campgrounds!!

Blue Springs State Park, Fl. St Johns river is still flooded which backed up into the springs, so all water activities were closed. Sites were very private, lots of vegetation between them. The two newer bath houses were really clean and nice, only complaint was not much air circulation, so they got pretty hot. A little disappointed, as the heat index was 103! You would think we would be safe in October and not have heat stroke :confused3:crazy2:.
blue sprngs10.jpg blue sprngs.jpg blue spgs.jpg blue sprgs 2.jpg

Wekiva Springs State Park, FL. Loved this park, will definitely visit this one again. Fishing, hiking and canoeing. Bath houses were nice. Small campground, 60 sites. Saw deer, turkeys, hawks and other birds on our hikes and caught large mouth bass at the lake. Canoeing was really nice on the Wekiva springs run, water was so clear.
wekiva sprngs 2.jpg wekiva sprngs 3.jpg wekiva spgs.jpg wekiva sprngs6.jpg wekiva sprngs 4.jpg

I always forget to get pictures of our site. Here is our setup for spring break at Sandpiper RV resort in Galveston.

i-sQNnJwx-X2.jpg

i-vKQCQcQ-X2.jpg

Fair. We’ll call it “RVing”.

I’ve looked at Galveston several times for a camping vacation, but the distance and Disney get in the way.

j

It’s an hour away from us. I wouldn’t consider it a destination like the Florida/Bama gulf.

Camping at the “Grandma and Grandpa Campground” in Venice, FL :) Visiting my parents with the kids so they can visit the aforementioned “campground” owners :) They have great concrete pad for their formerLY owned RV with water, 30A electric, and sewer. And beautiful landscaping, too! (...and price was right!! $0)

63F4DB69-99CB-4889-8CB5-C5E1AEA9C6DA.jpeg 7A355528-55C2-42BF-992A-D74658FDCCD2.jpeg

Wow. We had some flurries this morning, but nothing enough to stick like that.

I think Spring decided to give up.

j

View attachment 317123
This was my campsite this morning.....and all day it did not get above freezing. Rained all day Saturday and half of Sunday, has been a tough couple of days here in TN.

That's rough. I'm looking at 6" out my window this morning. Should see some melting today, but they are saying we may get another 2" tomorrow night. After that, it's supposed to finally break! We shall see!

Camping at the “Grandma and Grandpa Campground” in Venice, FL :) Visiting my parents with the kids so they can visit the aforementioned “campground” owners :) They have great concrete pad for their formerLY owned RV with water, 30A electric, and sewer. And beautiful landscaping, too! (...and price was right!! $0)

View attachment 317107 View attachment 317104

Jim great to see you were assigned the Premium Site at such an exclusive CG. I would recommend a bit of caution concerning the long term residents Word is they offer all sorts of tasty treats to the younger campers, ignore bed time rules, and in general impede on Mom and Dad's efforts to exercise any control. Have a great trip

I would recommend a bit of caution concerning the long term residents Word is they offer all sorts of tasty treats to the younger campers

Yesh....(and even..mmmph *chomp* the older oneshh ...*chew* grmphh...too...) *burp*....uh, pardon me :stir:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!