Possible Vacation - Need Input

I saw go!!!! My parents spent a week or 10 days in the UK when my sister and I were about 2 while our grandparents stayed with us. They had a great vacation and we enjoyed time with our grandparents, win win all around. I think for my grandparents it helped that they came to us for the time as it meant everything they'd need was right there and my parents didn't have to cart stuff for twin toddlers to the grandparents place - plus we got to sleep in our own beds every night.

We're avid cruisers, but I wouldn't take a cruise vacation when leaving small children at home only because if there's an emergency you'd need to wait until your next port of call before you could get off the ship and get a flight home.

When our children were young we stuck to places that would be easy for us to jump on a flight home if we had to (which, luckily, never happened). I'm also from New England and wouldn't hesitate to Iceland and leave the children with grandparents/camp.

We're avid cruisers, but I wouldn't take a cruise vacation when leaving small children at home only because if there's an emergency you'd need to wait until your next port of call before you could get off the ship and get a flight home.

When our children were young we stuck to places that would be easy for us to jump on a flight home if we had to (which, luckily, never happened). I'm also from New England and wouldn't hesitate to Iceland and leave the children with grandparents/camp.
Agreed on the cruise. Really was looking at Iceland but man is that a busy time over there.

Agreed on the cruise. Really was looking at Iceland but man is that a busy time over there.

If you've never been, Toronto is a great city to visit. Another one we really like is San Diego. We've gotten city passes in both places and had a great time. If you're going for a week I would recommend a 5 day pass. That gives you time to see/do other things or just take a "down day." One of our highlights in Toronto was the ghost tour. Big hit in San Diego was the self-guided tour of the Midway.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter