Possible change to Pirates and Pals fireworks voyage??

jimandami

DIS Veteran
So, I have zero proof of this but encountered something strange on the Disney website today. I have been checking non-stop for them to release dates/reservations for the P&P voyage for October. Today, when I was doing my usual search, the website did an auto fill-in of "Pirates and Pals Dessert Fireworks Voyage.' I have been searching for months and have never seen this particular wording. When I actually clicked on it, of course, there wasn't a valid link. But, when I clicked on the old fireworks voyage page, Stitch had eaten it...over and over. So, now I am thinking maybe they are changing the cruise and that's why October dates haven't been released yet. Thoughts??

Not sure it would be a change seeing how the original version has always had nothing but desserts. Maybe a name change but if it is, it is a more accurate name, more than anything. Interesting anyway

I just booked pirates and pals cruise last week for November. The women said it is now book thru disney dining instead of special events.

I just booked pirates and pals cruise last week for November. The women said it is now book thru disney dining instead of special events.
m

Thank you! Will call again today. I must say, I don't usually mind all the Disney planning and such, but this one has me annoyed. I've called multiple times and spoken with both dining CMs and special events (including last Friday!) and no one seems to know a thing.

this is the best thread I have seen all week. I was JUST on the phone about this Monday and they told me I wouldn't be able to book until October but it is available now!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!