portofino pools

Dano1182

DIS Veteran
What are the pools like at porto?Are they shallow like Hard Rock?

I found the pool at Hard rock to be very shallow thus made for warm water not very refreshing?

The beach pool is shallow at just over 3' i think. The villa pool is'nt though it's a large regulation size pool It's 8' or so. The Main pool to this day i've still not found it.LOL It's over in the east villa's area and I always stay near the west villa's.LOL PBH has three to choose from sounds to me your looking for the Villa pool. It's also refered to as the quite pool.

The beach pool is considered the main pool, it's zero entry & mostly 3 Ft with a little of it less and a liitle of it more. It has the slide, kiddie pool with play area and a couple of hot tubs. It has a sandy area too.
The one at the east wing is the hillside pool, it's small, I've only walked over to look at it, never been in it.
Then the Villa pool, more traditional pool with depths up to 5 or 6 FT. Lovely Italian music playing, cabanas you can rent, plunge pool & hot tub. Cushioned lounge chairs too.
Both the beach & villa pool have cocktail & food servers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter