Portofino parking area

Donna feetham

Earning My Ears
I have never been to Portofino resort and will be driving and would like to get an idea where the parking
is for self parking. Thanks

I have never been to Portofino resort and will be driving and would like to get an idea where the parking
is for self parking. Thanks[/QUOTE

When you pull in follow the signs to self parking. Very easy to find. It’s in a multi level covered parking. Then take elevator. It drops you off in the front of hotel.

is for self parking. Thanks

Yes, don't worry.....you won`t miss the signs for the parking garage.....

I like their parking set up…...

Yes, don't worry.....you won`t miss the signs for the parking garage.....

I like their parking set up…...

The parking area are well marked. I do suggest pulling into the porte-cochère to unload luggae, I generally will valet park on check-in day.
Also note your room may be a bit of a walk from the check-in desk. Our last visit our room was down past the dock and was a five minute outdoor walk to the room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter