Portofino Cabana

Glory Days

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know who to call to reserve a cabana. Do you call the regular ressie line?

You call the hotel and get connected to the gym. 407-503-1000

Which pools have Cabana's and how much are they? Any info on them would be appreciated. Thanks.

Originally posted by FeeFeeWhite
Which pools have Cabana's and how much are they? Any info on them would be appreciated. Thanks.

At Portofino the Villa pool has the cabanas. the other two hotels only have one pool. I think they run about $75.00 a day for the cabana and $40.00 a half day. Don't quote me on that, it's been awhile.

Called the number posted above and was able to get a cabana during Easter week. Really good deal. $45.00 or $65.00 a day rates, no more half days, 9 - pool closing. For this price you get the cabana at the Villa pool, refrigerator with fruit and six beverages. If you go for the $65.00 you also get a television and a phone.
We booked for our last day since our flight isn't until night. What a great way to take it easy on the last day, get out of the sun if it's too hot, and have a fridge for water and stuff.

Glory Days,

I just called too for a June trip. Were you asked for a credit card # or any other info other than your name? I am just worried that they only asked that. Not even my confirmation number for my room.

>??
Thanks

We were told that when we get there and get a room number to call the pool and give them the room number.
Last year it was handled at the spa at the HRH. I walked down there before dinner on the day we checked in and made sure they had me arriving and my room number. Even during the crazy Easter week, it worked out.:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!