Portofino Bay Pool Question

Tinknalli

DIS Veteran
Recently I have seen people post in a few different places that Portofino Bay has an adult only pool. I am assuming they are referring to the Villa Pool. I don't see anything anywhere from any official source that this is an adult only pool. I have two well traveled, exceptionally behaved teens, but we are "rules people" and don't want to be anywhere we should not be. Is there an adults only pool at Portofino Bay?

Recently I have seen people post in a few different places that Portofino Bay has an adult only pool. I am assuming they are referring to the Villa Pool. I don't see anything anywhere from any official source that this is an adult only pool. I have two well traveled, exceptionally behaved teens, but we are "rules people" and don't want to be anywhere we should not be. Is there an adults only pool at Portofino Bay?

They are referring to the Hillside Pool - from Loews website:

Three Themed Swimming Pools
  • The Beach Pool is ideal place for the family to spend the day together—enjoy a Roman aqueduct-themed water-slide, a sandy beach and adjacent children’s pool, two hot tubs and three colorful beach cabanas.
  • The Villa Pool offers additional amenities, including private cabana rentals and upgraded lounge chairs.
  • The Hillside Pool on the hotel’s east side, is an adults-only retreat that offers a bit more privacy and a quiet place for relaxing by the water.

Thank-you! I was guessing the Villa Pool and kept looking for info on that. The Hillside pool has no appeal to us anyway. Doesn't look to be worth a hike!

Calling it adults only must be newer. It wasn’t signed that way when we used it.

It’s tiny and boring, fwiw.

And the last time we were at portofino the main signage had an arrow pointing in the totally wrong direction for that pool.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!