Portofiino parlour suites end of January

MDH

The Dude
Hi, hoping someone here can provide some insight on my upcoming stay. First trip to universal, 4 adults 3 kids. We want to stay at portofiino in a suite, I reserved a suite months ago just to make sure I got one. Goal was to change rate at a later date if annual pass holder rates become available. Dates are Jan 26th to 29th. Saying all this, as I check rates now, and I mean just regular rates, there are no parlour suites available. There are parlour suites available for literally every day between now and Jan 15, Christmas, new years, Thanksgiving, but nothing for Jan 26 to 29??? Do they release more rooms at later dates?? Did I just happen to pick a bad weekend when the queen of England is visiting? If they are in fact all full is there any chance that when APH rates become available I would be able to snag one for that class if room even if they are all booked? Thanks :)

Could be booked up due to potter gala held at the end of january.

If you can't book a suite, book two rooms now and check regularly for a suite to be available for your dates.

Do request the two rooms be next to each other so your group can stay together.
Don't know if PBH has connecting rooms.
I know the other two deluxes have that.

Thanks for the info on Harry potter, that may explain it. As clarification I already do have a suite booked, mainly my question is do they release more rooms later, or is it likely actually sold out? And if it is sold out, any chance they will allow me to apply an aph to my existing reservation, or will that room class likely not be included in aph since it's already sold out. Sorry for the detailed questions, I'm one of those people that likes to plan for every contingency, and I don't know how universal operates.

You can not add an ap discount to the already booked room

It ap rooms are available, book and modify your present reservation

Hmmm that's odd that's what universal told me to do months ago, that I could book. Now and modify to aph later if available

Don't think we were talking about the same thing

If a hotel is sold out and ap rates gone, then don't understand how the hotel or booking site reverses it

If you have a room booked and ap rates come out later, yes you can call and modify the rate

Thanks for the info on Harry potter, that may explain it. As clarification I already do have a suite booked, mainly my question is do they release more rooms later, or is it likely actually sold out? And if it is sold out, any chance they will allow me to apply an aph to my existing reservation, or will that room class likely not be included in aph since it's already sold out. Sorry for the detailed questions, I'm one of those people that likes to plan for every contingency, and I don't know how universal operates.

Suites could be held for the HP Celebration packages/conventions & may be released

If the category is sold out you won't be seeing any APH rates. There may be none anyway depending on sales.

Did you book a parlour or are u loews youfirst platinum (getting a complimentary upgrade to a parlour suite) & asking about a possible APH discount on the pre-upgraded room you booked?

Suites could be held for the HP Celebration packages/conventions & may be released

If the category is sold out you won't be seeing any APH rates. There may be none anyway depending on sales.

Did you book a parlour or are u loews youfirst platinum (getting a complimentary upgrade to a parlour suite) & asking about a possible APH discount on the pre-upgraded room you booked?
I did book a parlour suite, I am not a Lowe's first member. I'm confused about your last statement "asking about a possible APH discount on the pre-upgraded room you booked". Can you explain that? Thanks for the response :)

I did book a parlour suite, I am not a Lowe's first member. I'm confused about your last statement "asking about a possible APH discount on the pre-upgraded room you booked". Can you explain that? Thanks for the response :)
Loews YouFirst members have perks for free room upgrades when booking

Three levels for the YouFirst program
Free to join and after two stays members qualify for upgrades

With me having platinum status, I request the free room upgrade at time of booking
Depends on which hotel I stay at for which upgrade is allowed

Loews YouFirst members have perks for free room upgrades when booking

Three levels for the YouFirst program
Free to join and after two stays members qualify for upgrades

With me having platinum status, I request the free room upgrade at time of booking
Depends on which hotel I stay at for which upgrade is allowed
Thanks, I understand now. Unfortunately no way for me to get two stays before then as I love in Canada where lowes hotels are not present.

How many people do the suites hold? (sorry for the interjection)

Depends if u book a K or 2 Q, then add 2 pp. maximum occupancy should be stated or it wouldn't allow you to book for the # in your party

Anything above 2 adults = extra person charge. Last i paid in January was $25 pp.

How many people do the suites hold? (sorry for the interjection)

You can get the a Portofino Parlour Suite with two Queen beds or one King. Think of the suite as two hotel rooms. One set up like a bedroom and the other as a living room. They are connected by a double door.

The living room has a pull out couch. Each room has it's own bathroom. The official max occupancy is 5 people for the Parlour Suite. That's 5 people in the 2 Queen with a rollaway bed. However, the living room has a pull out couch that can easily accommodate up to two people so a rollaway is not necessary. Because it's officially a 5 person max occupancy, only 5 express passes are available when staying in a Parlor suite.

You can get the a Portofino Parlour Suite with two Queen beds or one King. Think of the suite as two hotel rooms. One set up like a bedroom and the other as a living room. They are connected by a double door.

The living room has a pull out couch. Each room has it's own bathroom. The official max occupancy is 5 people for the Parlour Suite. That's 5 people in the 2 Queen with a rollaway bed. However, the living room has a pull out couch that can easily accommodate up to two people so a rollaway is not necessary. Because it's officially a 5 person max occupancy, only 5 express passes are available when staying in a Parlor suite.
Sorry, but I believe this is incorrect. I booked, Nd just checked on website again. It clearly states max occupancy is 7 with roll away bed

https://www.loewshotels.com/portofino-bay-hotel/accommodations/rooms

Portofino Parlor Suite with connecting King Garden View Room

These rooms are located in our west wing of the hotel and overlook the well manicured lawns and gardens.

This spacious 450 sq. ft. suite provides a cozy living room with a sleeper sofa that can accommodate two guests, a plush armchair, a flat screen TV, desk area and a bathroom with a stand up shower. The connecting bedroom features a comfortable king bed, that can accommodate up to three guests, and a full-size bathroom with a tub and shower. These rooms are located in our west wing of the hotel and overlook the well manicured lawns and gardens. Maximum occupancy of 5 with a rollaway in the bedroom ($25 nightly fee)

CHECK AVAILABILITY

Portofino Parlor Suite with a connecting 2 Queen Garden View Room
This spacious 450 sq. ft. suite provides a cozy living room with a sleeper sofa. The connecting bedroom features two queen beds.

This spacious suite provides a cozy living room with a plush armchair, a flat screen TV, desk area and a bathroom with a stand up shower. The connecting bedroom features two comfortable queen beds that can accommodate up to five guests, and a full-size bathroom with a tub and shower. These rooms are located in our west wing of the hotel and overlook the well manicured lawns and gardens. Maximum occupancy of 7 with a rollaway in the bedroom ($25 nightly fee)

CHECK AVAILABILITY

Looking at the website that was listed, parlor suites can hold 5 or 7
more suites are listed on the link MDH provided

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!