Portifino Bay Club Level books!!! Tell me we will love it!

You`ll have a fabulous trip I`m sure.......and how lovely your adult sons are joining you......that`ll be so much fun.

One really nice benefit of the lounge (for me at least) was that the kids don't always want to get up at the crack of dawn. :) So I really like being able to head to the lounge while everyone is still asleep to sit in the lounge have a nice cup of tea (or coffee if that is your preference), read the paper. Basically to have a calm start to the day. Usually earlier in the morning, the lounge isn't too crowded yet. And also in the afternoons, if the kids want/need a little nap, the lounge can be a nice place to sit and relax as well.

Assuming you will be there to use the club level, you’ll love it. Quick breakfast and coffee, come back for drinks and cookies later in the evening...perfect.

But if park hours are long and you are park people, then club level might not be what you need.

We are there Saturday- Friday, so plenty of downtime for enjoying the lounge. The adult sons are super excited about the beer. Lol. So I’m sure we will end the evenings in the lounge just relaxing.

We are there Saturday- Friday, so plenty of downtime for enjoying the lounge. The adult sons are super excited about the beer. Lol. So I’m sure we will end the evenings in the lounge just relaxing.

What type of beer do they offer?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter