port v. starboard

Susan Prescott

Cool Cruiser
Hi, we were on the Disney Wonder back in February. We stayed in the aft section on the port side. We're booking for next February and were thinking of trying the starboard side. Any thoughts on which side is better?

We were on the starboard side and I watched us come into castaway cay from our balcony , we backed in so we had a view of the beach the whole day. In most ports we had a view of the dock. Comming into CC was worth having the starboard side.

Hubby and I like the view of CC from starboard best too (well, he likes it and I just like starboard in general because that's where my favorite stateroom is :D ). Even when we get a secret porthole room, we try to get 5520.
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter