Port Parking

I have read somewhere in here, if I recall correctly, that the cost is $10 a day.

Also, you pay it in advance as you ENTER the lot. They accept cash and MC and VISA (not sure about AmEx).

We are waiting for our cruise that leaves tomorrow on Magic 1/11 E. caribbean 7 day.
We came to Cocoa Beach a day early to get things situated before our cruise. This afternoon ( friday),we drove to the Disney Cruise port and were surprised to find it blocked off and a gate locked. You could not get in or out. We went next door to Carnivals port and asked why the Disney terminal/port was baracaded. He explained that it was a secure area. There were no ships in this day and that there is armed security guarding the port and cars., as he was doing for Carnival. Only on days there is a ship in port can cars get near the terminal.... Very safe, I'd say!!!

Cash, Traveler's Checks denominated in U.S. Dollars, MasterCard, and VISA.

Not accepted: American Express, Discover, Diners' Club, JCB, etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter