Port Orleans Riverside pool hours

Khcuttin1

Earning My Ears
Hi Disney lovers! This will be my first time staying at POR!! My son LOVES the pools almost as much as the parks, so for planning sake, could anyone who has stayed at Port Orleans Riverside or French Quarter, in AUGUST, please tell me when the main pool closes? I know it closes now at 11 pm....I'm hoping that those hours will remain for AUGUST 21st - 28th!!
Any help would be appreciated!!

I appreciate all of your feedback!! Someone said that probably worse case scenario is 10 pm....plus, the "quiet pools" have no restricted time, so I think that my son will be thrilled either way. Our hopper passes came by UPS today!! I already booked my FP's, but its still fun to receive stuff from Disney!! Thanks again everyone!!

the "quiet pools" have no restricted time
They are now posting Hours at CBR for the Leisure Pools-don't know if it will "spread" to the other resorts.:)

29627102978_401fced84a_h.jpg

I guess I wont know until I go on August 21st. I will definitely let people know what the rules are. I know that at the Main pools at the moderates and deluxe, and obviously value, they have a posted open and close time. I'm hoping its still 11 pm when I arrive, but if not....I will survive.

According to

https://www.portorleans.org/ol-man-island.php

The quiet pools aren't enforced except during maintenence. Maybe that's changed. Andre would know.
Lol, everyone has a different answer, and you would think I would know after going as much as I do, but I have never really swam in the quiet pools. At Coronado, I've seen people in quiet pools at midnight. I "think" its an unspoken, or unenforced rule, that you can go in the quiet pools, within reason.

Lol, everyone has a different answer, and you would think I would know after going as much as I do, but I have never really swam in the quiet pools. At Coronado, I've seen people in quiet pools at midnight. I "think" its an unspoken, or unenforced rule, that you can go in the quiet pools, within reason.
And if they find you in a pool after the posted hours they can ask you to leave the pool area.

With the drowning at the value resort last year (or was it the year before), they are trying to enforce pool hours.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!