Port Orleans Riverside or Pop November 2019

Tammy A

Mouseketeer
Hi,
I'm planning a trip, just my Disney boyfriend and me last 1/2 of November. I was planning on doing Port Orleans Riverside but I have been reading such horrible reviews about it. Fleas and bed bugs? Yuck! I know that this can happen at any resort but in general the reviews have not been great. Rude staff, the smell of varnish, dirty rooms, bedding not changed in between guest? What is happening to my beautiful Port Orleans Riverside? Should I just do Pop? Never stayed there. Advice needed?
Thank you!

Oops. Sorry. I mean to just put this under resorts. I'll try to move this if I can figure out how.

Definitely stay at POR. I’ve stayed and it’s not just better than POP but all the other moderate resorts as well (with maybe POFQ being the exception if you could count that). Actually I also like POR as good or better than a few deluxe resorts as well.

We have stayed at Riverside and French Quarter about 8 times and Pop 3 times. We love both resorts and cannot go wrong with either. I would say pick the resort that you want. If you have any issues go to the front desk and report them. I have always found that Disney makes every attempt to “make it right” which is why we keep returning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!