Port Orleans FQ Best Buildings

I’ll be the dissenting opinion about Building 7. Even though it is the farthest building from the lobby, food court, etc, it is the closest to Riverside. We really like to switch it up and visit Riverside some days while at POFQ. Also even though it is the farthest from the lobby, I don’t find it to be far.
We’ve stayed in a few of the other buildings though and haven’t found a bad location yet. You’re going to love your trip!

Totally agree. We just got back from our stay in building 7 and walk to the lobby isn't bad. Loved the proximity and walk to Riverside. We spent a day at Riverside. Building 7 allowed us the enjoyment of two resorts, will definitely make request on our next visit.

4 is good proximity to food court and buses; 4, 6 or 7 are good if you're planning walks to POR; 2 and 5 are good for pool; 3 is also good for food court and buses. 1-3 are the east side of the resort, 4-7 are the west side.

We've stayed in 7 with a courtyard view and currently in 1 with a garden view. None of the walks are far in this resort at all. The farthest east building (1) is closer to the lobby than the farthest west building (7). Even that farthest building 7 I think has a shorter walk than say POR lobby to even the closer royal rooms in the mansions.

We also wondered about the best building at POFQ before our first trip.
There is nothing to worry about. We stayed in Bldg 2 and loved it. I walked around the entire resort in a very short time.
Honestly, all buildings are within walking distance, even for me, who is mobility impaired. If I can walk from 7 to 1, then anyone can:) It is so small, compact that all buildings are really close, IMO> Nothing to worry about. Any building would be great.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!