Port Cam on the Magic this morning 4/5/03--Photo has been added!

Verandah Man

I DREAM of a FANTASY that's full of MAGIC & WONDER
DIS Lifetime Sponsor
The port cam has a beautiful shot of the Magic sitting in the port this morning, with the sun shinning brightly.

According to the Unofficial Disney Cruise list we have DIS'ers {goofydadeo, Hersh, and kendall} leaving this evening. Have a MAGICal time all!!!

Photo added below of the Magic

62Magic_4-5-03.jpg

I just added it to my first post. Sorry I forgot when I made the thread up.

Thanks - I had it in my favorites but when I got "upset" last Nov took it off. Maybe it's time to add it back.

What is the other smaller ship in front.........I think the other big one is the Sovereign, but I'm curious about the smaller one...

Originally posted by pal2pluto
What is the other smaller ship in front.........I think the other big one is the Sovereign, but I'm curious about the smaller one...

I have no clue, maybe someone else may have an idea, any takers???

Ah, just to be there now. I'd rather look at that all day then looking at the miserable weather outside here!!

it's turned AGAIN... why do they do this to us on Saturday when we're watching the Magic??? They just DON'T understand how important it is to us!!

Jeanny :teeth:

I think the ship in the front is a one day gambling cruise ship. Don't quote me on that though!

Originally posted by Luckymommyx2
Ah, just to be there now. I'd rather look at that all day then looking at the miserable weather outside here!!

I know what you mean, it has be horrible here the past two days, cold, damp, windy, raw.............

Originally posted by Jeanny
it's turned AGAIN... why do they do this to us on Saturday when we're watching the Magic??? They just DON'T understand how important it is to us!!

Jeanny :teeth:

That's one reason why I copied and posted the picture above from this morning!!!

I guess again tonight, unless the camera moves, we will have to watch The Magic go up the channel.

Did she sail yet? I see that 'dam' ship in the cam now, but no Magic?

(for those that didn't already know, Every Holland America ship is _____dam, old joke :p)

Edit- Now she's in the shot, must be running a bit late! :)

She just came into view on the port cam, following another ship.

should be passing two palms any minute now!

Thanks for copying the photo for us! My DW plans to put it in the scrapbook (date/time stamp on your post was perfect!). We had a "magical" time - the cruise weather was great except Capt. Tom had to try and dock three times at Castaway Cay due to 20-25 knot winds and rough tidal surges - but we made it! Enjoy your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter