Dropping off at port

I thought I posted this, but I do not see it on the thread. I am sorry if this is a duplicate. We leave on Dream on Sunday. We are a family of 10 and we are using Park N Cruise. They recommended we drop off everyone and have my DH come and park the car. I know the port does not open until 11:00, but I have read that you can drop people off in the garage earlier. Is this true? If so, how early can you drop off. How do you drop them off if the port is not open? Can you get in the garage without entering the port? I was hoping to have DH drop us off at 10:00 or 10:15 so he could take the car to Park N Cruise and catch the first shuttle to the port. Is this possible?
Thanks.

We are leaving on the Dream this Sunday. We are a family of 10 and I am trying to figure out about dropping off. I know the terminal does not allow you in until 11:00, however, I have read you can drop off in the parking garage before this. Is this true? If so, how early can you begin drop off? How do you get into the parking garage if the port does not open until 11:00. I was hoping we could drop off everyone around 10:00 or 10:15 so my DH could get the car to Park N Cruise and be able to catch their first shuttle over to the port. Is this doable?

I don't believe the port opens that early for drop offs....the earliest I have read is about 10:40-10:50.

Have you read the "LIVE FROM THE PORT" STICKY THREAD? It has some recent experiences of dropping people off.

MJ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter