• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

POR to Polynesian?

DeeCeeSW

DIS Veteran
Hi all,
Any suggestions on who to call for transportation from POR to the Poly? We are splitting our stay but will have no car. Is Mears the way to go or should we just call a taxi?

Thanks in advance.

You could just get on the bus to MK from POR then hop on the resort monorail to Poly!! Take a day bag for things you may need the day of transfer and have Disney transfer your bags from POR to Poly! Have fun!

My sister and I transferred from POR to the Poly on our trip in 2000 - no problems, it was a piece of cake! All you have to do is call the front desk the morning of checkout. The bell service will come to your room with a little golf cart. They take all of your bags and will issue claim tickets. Then you check out normally. When you check in at the Poly everything will be there waiting.:D

Thank you for your replies! I did not realize that our bags could be transferred. This will make things a lot easier.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter