POR photos from May 2003 trip

nice pictures, thanks for sharing

Tracie

Gosh..could that still be the same noodle that was in the pool when we were there in August LOL? Same color, same pool.

One thing I notied in your photos is there's not one single person in the pools! Was it cold? What's up with that?

Thanks for sharing!

I took the photos around 5 or 6 am !!! thats why the pools were empty:D and why some photos are dark.

I got up early and went round taking photos of the resort while it was quiet.

I have more photos to upload of the room and resort, but I have to find which disc they are on first. We took over 1000 photos on our vacation:D

Thanks so much for sharing these photos! They are great! I don't know how anyone ever makes up their mind about which resort to choose. I think we're going to the WL but our DD makes a point of singing or humming "Born on the Bayou" everytime she catches me reading these boards or looking at Disney pics. Subtlety ain't her style. :rolleyes:
Needless to say, she loved your pics, also.
Kathi

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter