Popular rides that you're not FastPassing

Branderson610

Mouseketeer
What is a popular ride that you are not fast passing? For me, I know I probably should FP Splash Mountain, but I just don't want to get wet. So, instead I chose to FP Jungle cruise,lol. I think we may ride Splash at the end of the day, but I just don't think I can use one of my first three FPs on it.

We're not going to FP FoP (partially because it's next to impossible lol)
Partially because the standby queue is so fascinating and fun, I wouldn't want to miss it

We're not going to FP FoP (partially because it's next to impossible lol)
Partially because the standby queue is so fascinating and fun, I wouldn't want to miss it
We have never done FOP. We will be riding it for the first time next month. I had to FP it because I know my four year old can't wait that long. Also, I am praying she will be tall enough. Right now, she is 43 and 1/2 inches. I do think I want to try stand by eventually for this ride, because of the que.

FoP because I'm not taking the chance with my motion sickness. Navi River, because I'm simply not interested. SDD because we don't visit HS to begin with. All the others, 7DMT, Splash, Big Thunder, Soarin, TT, FEA.....I'm all in! I have other too, but that's kinda silly to list my must do ride list when more than likely no one cares except me! :rotfl2:

FoP because I'm not taking the chance with my motion sickness. Navi River, because I'm simply not interested. SDD because we don't visit HS to begin with. All the others, 7DMT, Splash, Big Thunder, Soarin, TT, FEA.....I'm all in! I have other too, but that's kinda silly to list my must do ride list when more than likely no one cares except me! :rotfl2:
Lol you are funny! I'll let you keep TT, I do not have the nerves to get on that ride :faint:

Lol you are funny! I'll let you keep TT, I do not have the nerves to get on that ride :faint:

Me??? Funny??!!! Well, I have NO idea why you'd even say that! :lmao::lmao: I rode TT for the first time back in 2015 because I wanted to see what all the hype was about. VERY glad I did! Hubby was pretty doggone impressed too! :woohoo:

We didn't FP Soarin. We had a PPO breakfast at Garden Grill and rope dropped it instead.

We didn't FP Peter Pan for our first ride on it. We rode it mid-morning standby and went through the queue to see it. Waited about 30 mins.

Test Track. We usually do single rider and haven’t had to wait very long. 20 min tops.
Agreed. No one should ever fp that attraction. We hardly ever get split up either. And I always went first if we did get split up. I’d wait on the wife and kids as they got off. We do this on a massive scale at DLR
Also. At DL there is more single rider lines than WDW. They are great.

We do t ride anything without a fp. Unless its during after hours, emh. Or the rare rope drop and that's usually only for fop

Test Track. We usually do single rider and haven’t had to wait very long. 20 min tops.

Agreed. Always a good idea to get a FP for either Frozen or Soarin then whichever one you don't get a FP for do at rope drop. It's possible to knock out most or Future World before lunch time if you plan accordingly.

We have never done FOP. We will be riding it for the first time next month. I had to FP it because I know my four year old can't wait that long. Also, I am praying she will be tall enough. Right now, she is 43 and 1/2 inches. I do think I want to try stand by eventually for this ride, because of the que.
The queue is almost as good as the ride in my opinion lol
But yeah, with a 4 year old I definitely understand not wanting to wait that long

Also oh man, she's half an inch off! Hopefully she'll make it :)

When don’t fp Navi, soarin, or tsmm. Sometimes we don’t fp 7dmt depending on our trip because we aren’t big fans and would rather use our FPS on space, btmr, and splash

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!