Pop up Camper Rentals

featherface

Mouseketeer
Do any of the Disney recommended tv rental places rent pop ups. I wanted to rent an tv but all that's available for for my dates are tent and pop up sites.

Not sure about pop-up campers, but we have rented a hybrid from Mouse House camper rentals before and had it set up in the tent loop.They are not affiliated with Disney. It's a little family run business. Hope this helps.

If it was me, I would check websites like "outdoorsy.com" and similar are like AirBnbs / VRBO for RVs (a quite search on their website shows 906 listings in "Four Corners, FL" but that's with no dates).

I've never actually used them but I suspect you can save significantly and likely get better / larger TTs if that's what you are looking for.
If you are looking for something already setup, just specify that you are looking for a price including drop-off, setup and removal from Fort Wilderness.
One thing I would suggest is look at their insurance options. I think it's designed for people that are renting and towing the TTs or driving the RVs but if you aren't doing that, you might not need full insurance coverage.

Hope this helps,
Mike

If you are in a popup site and are looking to rent, it is worth the extra to get a Hybrid because there is less set up.
Meechams has two hybrid campers and can deliver for you.
If you get one from Outdoorsy, you will have to pick it up yourself, or you have to have the reservation put into their name I believe due to the Disney rules on who is allowed to bring campers in for guests. (I could be wrong on this though.)

If you are looking for saving money, go with a popup- they are FUN and not too hard to set up, plus you only have power and water hookups anyway. :)

If you rent from Outdoorsy or RV Share you would have a lot of different campers to choose from. A Hybrid would be the way to go. Some people offer Free delivery and set up to the Fort and some don't. Also, if they deliver, they just need your site# before they can go in and set things up. It's worked for us on several occasions. Hope this helps

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter