Pop-up ads

abnihon

DIS Veteran
Not sure where to post this but is anyone else getting an annoying YouTube survey pop up that directs them to a new window ALL THE TIME?!
I’m on an iPhone.
I turned on block pop ups and fraudulent website warning on safari, cleared my browser history and cookies and is still happening!!
Any clue how to make it go away?

I just saw the post about board upgrade happening this weekend. Hope that solves it!

It happens on my iPhone phone when I use Safari but not when use Chrome.

I am getting one but it’s addressed to Apple user or Verizon user. Only on this site and very irritating

Happening again on my iPad! Thought problem was fixed after recent board changes. 😠

Attachments

• 2102322F-EA9D-4E9A-860B-F4D8C6092EA4.png
    2102322F-EA9D-4E9A-860B-F4D8C6092EA4.png
    262.4 KB · Views: 2
It’s been happening to me on the old board and now on the new one. Comcast pop ups in a new window and I just purchased a new iPhone XS Max and its doing it on this phone also. I’ve asked about it before with no answer so don’t hold your breath no one is going to give us a solution.

Same and it's driving me nuts! I get them on my iPhone and iPad. I'll download Chrome and see if that helps, I'm using Safari.

I’m getting the Verizon ones on my iPhone. Before the upgrade I was getting the “you won” pop ups

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter