Pop or CSR - 3 night trip

catfan98

DIS Veteran
My daughter and I arrive early morning tomorrow for a 3 day trip (Thurs-Sun). We are currently booked at Pop, but I can get CSR for $110 more for the 3 days. We will be at the parks most of the time, so I'm not sure if it's worth the change or not. We have never stayed at a Mod or a Value, only BCV and BWV on rented DVC points. I know it's subjective to each person, but would you stick with Pop or make the move to CSR?

If the parks are open late and you're just looking for beds/showers, I'd do Pop.

I love CSR but I'd stay at pop, even though it's not that much of a difference. $110 can still buy another experience in the parks that will be more memorable than what's in the rooms, IMO.

I'd have to agree with staying at pop and using the money in the parks. Especially because you don't plan on spending much time at the resort.

Pop, all the way. We stayed at CSR for a three night trip and while the resort was gorgeous, the internal bus loop/long walk to the room really added a lot of time to our "commute" each day. Not worth the extra money imo.

Not sure if its too late now, but my vote is CSR. We love the look and feel of the resort and its more centrally located making for faster commutes. If you get on a Bus Stop 2, you will need to make the internal loop to the other bus stops, but we have never had it take more than 5-7 minutes additional. You can also combat this by getting on at Bus Stop 1 at the front of the resort, which is the last stop for pick up.

POP is a great resort. Agree with others save the $ and do something nice at one of the parks instead.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter