Pop Century

friendoffigment

DIS Veteran
with the construction going on for the skyline are there any specific buildings to stay away from. going in feb and was considering the 60's. first time there

Stayed a couple months ago and staying again later this week.
I qwas in the 50's section but even when I was walking to the front I heard nothing going on.
Besides construction wouldn't be taking place too early in the morning or too late in the evening so unless you're gonna be taking a nap during the day you likely wouldn't notice anything.

I was in the 50’s with a lake view in August, and although they were working I did not find the noise to be bad when in the room. I would make any room requests based on what you would like to be close to, such as transportation or food court, and not worry so much about the construction.

Stayed in the 60s in August. Construction was no problem at all. I did, however, see 3 snakes. At least one of them was poisonous (a cast member pointed this out). I know it’s Florida, but I have stayed on Disney property countless times and had only once saw a snake before this. I spoke to management and suggested they didn’t do movies under the stars, but they continued. This kinda freaked me out a bit to be honest.

Stayed in the 60s in August. Construction was no problem at all. I did, however, see 3 snakes. At least one of them was poisonous (a cast member pointed this out). I know it’s Florida, but I have stayed on Disney property countless times and had only once saw a snake before this.

We also stayed in the 60's in August and saw a snake in the grass, just outside our room a few times. I thought it was kind of cool.

I spoke to management and suggested they didn’t do movies under the stars, but they continued. This kinda freaked me out a bit to be honest.

But the movies are on the pavement by the pool and you're sitting in chairs or loungers. :confused3

There was a time when they were doing the movies on a grassy area and you just sat on the grass. I wasn't a fan of that, mostly because it was uncomfortable.

We were at Pop last week with preferred pool view building 5. No problem with construction noise. It was our first time at Pop and we were very pleased.

We were there last week and even during the day didn't notice any construction to be an issue. We walked all around the lake and while the buildings back there are near the gondola construction, it didn't bother us any when walking around. We were in the 80s rubix cube building close to the bus stops which was great. Loved our stay there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!