Pop Century Post Refurbishments - Tub or Shower, Queens or King?

I asked on a couple of Pop Century Facebook groups about which rooms people had that were Shower only. Here are the rooms that people responded with that weren't already on the list. I double checked against TP to see if 2Q or 1K. All of the responses were for 2 Queens.

Bldg 10
0401, 2 Queens, Shower only

Bldg 1
1101, 2 Queens, Shower only
1136, 2 Queens, Shower only
1158, 2 Queens, Shower only

Bldg 4
4463, 2 Queens, Shower only
4472, 2 Queens, Shower only

Bldg 6
6264, 2 Queens, Shower only

Bldg 9
9141, 2 Queens, Shower only
Thank you so much! Post 1 has been updated.

Greatly appreciate your help!

Last edited:
Thank you so much! Post 1 has been updated.

Greatly appreciate your help!
You're welcome! It's for purely selfish reasons that I asking in other places, but knowledge is power right?! LOL

Now if people on Facebook would actual read the question "what room have you stayed in at Pop that had a Shower only?" and respond with the room number rather than saying over and over again to put in a request. SMH

A few more updates...

Bldg 1
1147, 2 Queens, Tub

Bldg 3
3166, 2 Queens, Tub
3312, 2 Queens, Tub

Bldg 7
7253, 2 Queens, Shower only *accessible

Bldg 9
9440, 2 Queens, Tub

Room 6248

Tub/shower combo
Queen and Murphy
Non-connecting
next to elevator (which was convenient)

View from room
IMG_0593.png

We have recently stayed in room 1122 and I must say that is the BIGGEST pop bathroom I’ve ever experienced. It is now on my list of favorite rooms!! We did not need an accessible room but received it anyway.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!