POP Century or Art of Animation?

Are you thinking about sharing one Mermaid room or a suite at AoA? We've stayed in both types, as well as in a Pop standard room. The AoA suites are definitely the best of the 3 options in terms of layout, 2 bathrooms, kitchenette, etc. And the theming is adorable.

If you are thinking about sharing a standard room, you'd probably prefer Pop since the beds are queen size versus Mermaid room double beds. We prefer to stay at AoA regardless since it's just the 2 of us and we find everything else there to be superior to Pop's amenities (i.e. the food court, overall theming/vibe, pools, buses).

In my two previous stays at POP the food court is louder compared to AoA. That's been our experience. Disagree but it was quite noticeable and it was one of the reasons we went over to AoA.

Sorry but i disagree. I dont find AoA any quieter than Pop. Not the least bit.
[/QUOTE]

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter