Pop Century Florida ADA Rooms

WonderlandisReality

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know if the renovated Pop Century Florida ADA rooms (not the wheelchair accessible rooms) are all tub shower combos or if some of them were done as showers only like the non accessible rooms? Saw a photo tour on Imgur in January so at least one was tub shower but didn’t know if that was standard across the booking category.

I do not have the answer, but I would be curious to know as well. This trend of only putting showers into hotels, and one bedroom apartments and condos drives me crazy. I can use a shower, but tubs are much easier and a hot bath helps my muscles a lot.

Those pics appear to be the “old” rooms before the renovation. I can’t seem to access POP room pics on the website tonight, but last I checked WDW hadn’t updated the pictures to reflect post-renovation. Hopefully they will soon since the POP renovations are almost complete. While previously all rooms had bathtubs except those specifying a roll-in shower, several “regular” rooms at POP had the tubs replaced with a shower during the renovations. So far, room descriptions don’t clarify bath style for booking; it would be nice if they do in the future, though I don’t know if they plan to or not. Some room descriptions are clarifying the new beds.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter