POP Century ??’s

yankebabie

DIS Veteran
So decided to try a new place and chose POP. When reading about room it says it has a king or queen bed and a queen “ table bed” what is a table bed and is it comfortable enough for an adult for a week

So decided to try a new place and chose POP. When reading about room it says it has a king or queen bed and a queen “ table bed” what is a table bed and is it comfortable enough for an adult for a week
The table bed is a queen size Murphy bed that you pull down and yes, it’s definitely comfortable for an adult for a week or more. :)

So decided to try a new place and chose POP. When reading about room it says it has a king or queen bed and a queen “ table bed” what is a table bed

It's a bed that can be folded up into the wall and turn into a table when not in use as a bed.

and is it comfortable enough for an adult for a week

It's a normal bed other than being able to fold into the wall and turn into a table. It's the same mattress as the "normal" queen. So yes, plenty comfortable.

We just got back yesterday after a week at Pop and the bed was definitely comfortable for adults. It’s the same mattress as the regular bed and being able to fold it up is a huge plus. So much more room to move around now.

Oh great!! Thank you. We would have been disappointed if we had to change resorts. Sounds like it will be fine for us

My stays are typically 11 nights. I often use the Murphy bed even if I am solo. The headboard feels more comfortable for me to read in bed (I have to read at least 30 minutes in order to fall asleep) and I am a huge Pluto fan, so I like seeing the artwork. Also, the regular bed is just a mattress on a platform and the mattress has a tendency to slide around a little when getting in and out. The Murphy has a little frame around the mattress that keeps it in place better. Having slept in both, I can say the comfort of the bed itself is virtually identical.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!