Pop and AofA- switch drink & side/dessert item? and use 1 quick serv as 3 snacks there?

Christinecinti

Christy
Hi there... I'm sure this is already addressed somewhere, but I've looked around quite a bit and can't find it. I know at the All Stars it is never a problem to get a dessert or side item in place of the drink on quick service dining- since we have our drink mugs. Also we're able to use 1 quick service for 3 snacks at the dining hall as well as the gift shop.... is Pop and Art of Animation the same way? I seem to remember folks saying awhile back that one of these wouldn't allow the switch of drink for side/dessert...

Last I heard they don't let you swap your drink for a side/snack at Pop, but the do at AoA. We are staying at Pop next week, and I will try, but if it doesn't work, we'll probably walk over to AoA for some of our meals, assuming they will allow it. I think both places will do 3 snacks for a meal.

Last I heard they don't let you swap your drink for a side/snack at Pop, but the do at AoA. We are staying at Pop next week, and I will try, but if it doesn't work, we'll probably walk over to AoA for some of our meals, assuming they will allow it. I think both places will do 3 snacks for a meal.

...thanks for the info! Have fun next week!! If you happen to think of it post after you're back if it worked out or not. I'm hoping they loosened up a bit since every other resort seems to allow it...

I would also be interested in knowing. We will be at Pop in October and looking to make the most of our dining plan

Diane

I’m curious too. I haven’t been since 2016 but they use to let you swap the drink. Hoping to hear something soon.

You've probably already considered this, but you can now get an alcoholic beverage or non-alcoholic speciality beverage with your QS meal credit. I assume that many of the single-serving beers and wine from the Grab N' Go fridge would be included. I'm willing to bet that the 'grown-up' and the regular milkshakes are included, too.

When we went last August we could not swap at Pop but could at AoA. The cast member at Pop told us they had made the decision a month earlier to no longer allow it. She said they were the only resort that wouldn't allow the swap.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter