Poolsideview dvc studio

mommy2allyandaveri

DIS Veteran
I'm a little confused about the location of these. I read on another site that these are all 3rd floor and lower.

But in reading the pinned thread, maybe that's not right?

There are only a handful of threads about pool view studios and most of the pictures don't work anymore. Anyone have a suggested room number to request?

The 3rd floor is the lobby floor and the pool view goes up to the 5 th floor, but some 5th floor rooms may have an ocean view good luck

We requested and got a 1st floor room in the Ewa tower. Great location with a gate off the patio that leads straight to the pool area which was very convenient. Of course it is the first floor so no possible view of the ocean and we did miss out on the elevator music.

The poolside garden view rooms are floors 1-5. There are no ocean views from these rooms - those would be 6th floor and above.

We requested and got a 1st floor room in the Ewa tower. Great location with a gate off the patio that leads straight to the pool area which was very convenient. Of course it is the first floor so no possible view of the ocean and we did miss out on the elevator music.
We requested this same room location you had for our stay in a month! Was wondering if you could tell me your thoughts on it, and did you ever use the patio door to come and go? I hear theres not locks in place...

We requested this same room location you had for our stay in a month! Was wondering if you could tell me your thoughts on it, and did you ever use the patio door to come and go? I hear theres not locks in place...

We spent every day at the pool so the location was great. It saved a lot of time not waiting for an elevator. We actually didn't use the patio door that much as walking down to the end of the hallway door was just as fast. When we did use the patio door it was to go get something really quick while the other person stayed in the room. I did see our neighbors use the door to come and go quite often. As long as you don't leave anything of value out I would think you would be OK using the patio door for short periods of time. We would definitely stay in that location again.

We spent every day at the pool so the location was great. It saved a lot of time not waiting for an elevator. We actually didn't use the patio door that much as walking down to the end of the hallway door was just as fast. When we did use the patio door it was to go get something really quick while the other person stayed in the room. I did see our neighbors use the door to come and go quite often. As long as you don't leave anything of value out I would think you would be OK using the patio door for short periods of time. We would definitely stay in that location again.
Thanks for the insight!! Hoping to get our request granted and even more excited now hearing you loved it so much. Not waiting for the elevators seems like a huge bonus. This was my husbands big gripe on our 1st trip, elevators and too long of hallways for all of those quick trips back to the room. One more question, was the noise of the pool an issue to this location?

Thanks again :)

We stayed in one of the poolside rooms for over a week in December 2016. The location was amazing for those quick runs to get coffee/snacks or getting to the pool without a wait. However, the pool was really loud (waterfall sound) near our patio and the patio was also very dark. I think both of these were relative to our location and are would not always be the case. We switched to an ocean view (high floor) our last three nights and the sunshine on the patio was nice.... but I am still glad we were so close to the pool for the majority of our stay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter