Pool Wheelchair at the Poly

cinderellawannabe

Earning My Ears
Has anyone tried using the PVC wheelchair at the Poly? My grandmother would love to try out the pool and I think it would be great for her arthritis, but she'd have to use the special chair. Any info would be great. Thanks.

Hope

It looked like janet2K answered you on the other board thread you asked this question on. Just bumping it up here for more replies.

I have just seen the wheelchair sitting there but never have seen anyone actually use it. Just also wanted to add that if your grandmom goes in the pool tell her to be careful. The pool is not really that big and if it is really crowded you have to be careful. I cant tell you how many times I have been bumped and ran into by kids underwater. I usually go by the water jet area and stay up against the wall when it gets too crowded. Seems like thats where alot of the adults hang out. Also more towards the waterfall area but its loud over there. If you are not going during a busy time you should really enjoy yourselves.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter