• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pool Towels @ FW?

cleophus12

DIS Veteran
I know the hotel resorts furnish pool towels, but does FW? We are flying down and staying in a cabin and I am trying not to pack soooooo much stuff.
Thanks.

:sad2: When I made my reservations for FW I inquired about towels at the campgrounds pools and was told that they do not supply them at campground pools.

No,they don't provide pool towels, but the cabins provide about 4 towels per person per day- and I'm sure if you need more they would bring them to you- just call housekeping.

There were about a million towels when we stayed in a cabin!

Good to know about the pool. We didn't make it there when we last stayed at FW but we'll be camping this spring and I'll have to remember to pack towels.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter