Pool temps - HRH??

chipscinderelly

<font color=3399cc>Victim of a drive-by tag attack
The search function is down right now or I would search for this. Does anyone know if the Universal Resorts - specifically HRH - heat their pools? We are going in November and want to use the pool. Also - what are the pool hours?

Thanks!

I do not think the pool at HRH is heated. We were there in Dec. '01 and did not spend much time in the pool because both the air and water temps were so chilly (we just HAD to try the slide, however!) I got a good laugh at us buying hot chocolate from the poolside bar!

PBH has more than one pool--perhaps one of them is heated. As I understand it, on-site guests are permitted access to any of the pools at all three of the on-site hotels. Be sure to bring your room key.

The pools at all 3 resorts are heated. The hours vary depending on the time of year. I would give a call and ask.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter