Pool Hours?

Can_Dannn

Mouseketeer
We have a week long trip starting this Saturday
RIVIERA for 6 nights - WOOT WOOT - this is our home resort, and first time we will be staying there!!!! can't wait

My question is what are the hours of the pools? There are 3 at Riviera correct? Is one of them open 24 hours?

There are two pools there. I believe main pool was 10 to 10 when I viisted and the leisure pool was 7 to 11.

We were at BCV last week - the posted hours for the lesiure pools was 7-11 but the CM working at the guest services desk in the lobby told us those pools were available 24 hours a day.

There are two pools there. I believe main pool was 10 to 10 when I viisted and the leisure pool was 7 to 11.

This was true as of the last week of September when we stayed there. Enjoy your visit! It's a great resort.

We have a week long trip starting this Saturday
RIVIERA for 6 nights - WOOT WOOT - this is our home resort, and first time we will be staying there!!!! can't wait

My question is what are the hours of the pools? There are 3 at Riviera correct? Is one of them open 24 hours?

In August, as long as you were scanned in by 11 no one kicked you out. We were there past midnight some nights with others still there too!

And FYI, since announcing reopening, WDW’s website has continually said
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/experience-updates/resorts/
Resort Amenities & Recreation

Amenities and recreation have been modified based on physical distancing and health guidelines.

Pools
Feature pools may operate with reduced hours; leisure pools are open 24 hours a day
Pools are operating with reduced capacity to allow for physical distancing
Select poolside activities may be available at select Resort hotels

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter