pool heating?

penlanspice

Addicted 2 disney
hi
im staying in a villa, last week in march, first week in april, do you think i'll need the pool heated, or should i save the extra dollars.
thanks

sam

Sam,

We pay to have the pool heated whatever time of year it is. In my experience, even in the really hot months the pool feels freezing when you first get into it, although you do adjust. I just like to get into a warm pool - I don't think many people bother during the summer months.

Orlando enjoyed some really hot spells in March and April this year, but I would say that normally you should probably think about having it heated at that time.

At that time of year as Deb says it's impossible to say how hot the weather is likely to be.
Why not play it by ear? It's likely that your first few days you are going to be busy in the parks, test the water and see if you're ok with it or not. you can always have the heating switched on for your second week if that's when you plan to spend most of the time around the pool. IMHO it makes no sense to spend £100 heating the pool for the first week if you don't plan to be using it, I'd go to the parks in the first week and relax in the second but maybe you'd rather do it the other way round.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter