Pool at WLV?

Tony P. IL.

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.
Anyone know whats going on with the pool. Not being used. Only a year old.:confused:

Which pool is closed at VWL? DH and I will be there on 10/6 and were wanting to use the pool. Any info from those who have recently returned will be appreciated.
Thanks

That's unfortunate. My 4yo DD thoroughly enjoys the "quiet pool" and it's so convenient. I hope this is a temporary fix-it shutdown. We'll be there in May and hope all will be up and running.

Someone posted earlier that the quiet pool was supposed to have its work completed by September 21. I think that was stated in Vacation Magic magazine.

I'm sure lots of things got disrupted the past few weeks, but I'd think the pool will re-open next month some time for sure.

I am so glad it is just rehab and will reopen again. We loved the quiet pool when we were there in June-and we will be there in Dec. again. We spent the morning and early afternoon there every day and look forward to doing that again.

The online version of Vacation Magic says it reopens 9/28/01. I still don't get why a year old pool needs to be redone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter