Pooh Sized for Tokyo Disneyland

I was there in May and I am most definitely pooh sized. I fit everything no problem. Be sure not to miss the 20,000 leagues under the sea at Disney Sea. NOTHING like the subs . Plenty of room and easy to get in and out. Plus, very cool ride!

I'd suggest that you may have trouble with Journey to the Centre of the Earth. The entry to the car is pretty squishy, and you can't see the cars until you're nearly at the start of the queue.

I'm 5'11, 290 and fit onto everything fine. I was even able to ride flounder's fish coaster, though I probably spilled into my friend's seat.

I only had trouble when I tried to enter the queue for Raging Spirits - they insisted on having to test me for the seat, even though I had visited Tokyo Disney Sea in previous years when I was 60 pounds heavier and fit in it just fine then too. I don't speak Japanese, but my friend was explaining that I had fit before, but they still insisted I go test it out. I did and I was fine. The second time I rode, they didn't test me or say anything when I entered, but when we got to the Fastpass point, a cast member followed me to ask to test me if I fit the seat. I explained that I was tested earlier in the day but it was sort of embarrassing that they chose to do it in front of so many people. At least they were more discreet as I was entering the queue.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter