Pooh size and flight of passage

My husband was about that size last summer and fit on fop.

I don’t understand Pooh size?

It seems to really be about calf size more than anything. I don't know exact "yay" or "nay" measurements, but that is where I am reading and hearing that people come into trouble.

I am 5'7" and 285 pounds. I carry all my weight in my stomach, very apple shaped, with small boobs and skinny legs. I fit fine without assistance. I confess I did wear a spanx and sat up very tall and sucked it in a little to be sure. I would have tried the test seat first but I never saw it. I don't get embarrassed if I get turned away so I was going to go through the line and try regardless. Good luck.

I'm a 6'2" 325lb teddy bear and I've ridden FOP numerous times without issue. I carry most of my weight in my torso/belly and have pretty muscular calves.

1. There's a sample seat outside the entrance if you want to try it out first. They recommend it so people with back problems, etc, know if they'll be able to handle the weird position.

2. If you are too large, but kinda fit, there's a chance the restraint system won't release when the ride is over, and a CM would have to come manually release you after everyone is out of the way. This happened to someone in our party and one other person that I saw. For reference, both were significantly larger than 290 lbs. It could potentially be embarrassing, but it isn't a big deal IMO.

It's an amazing ride, so I'd definitely try it!

I carry my weight in my middle and chest. I went over the above link and watched the video on tips.

I sat straight up, scooted forward and had no problems.

It's a fantastic ride, hope it works out!!

I’ve seen similar size people have no issues but others do. I don’t think height and weight are tell all’s for fitting. For instance when I went on, I feel like my me feet were too big, making the leg restraint tight.

I was worried about both my upper body and calves, but I was fine and definitely had plenty of body room. I have huge man calves. I am not a man. :o

I was similar weight but 5’4” and didn’t fit at the time. I tried twice (had two FP). My husband couldn’t believe I didn’t fit the first time and insisted I try again ... We saw a man riding at the same time who looked much larger and he had no problem.

For me, the back restraint clicked with no issue. The leg restraint did not. I guess my legs were the problem. My calves were about 21” I believe.

I’ve been losing weight, so here’s to hoping my calves shrink...

I'll add my stats. I'm 6'0 and weigh 340 (big tummy--size 3XL shirt) and I fit without any problem on 10/12/18. Legs were never an issue. While the back restraint didn't automatically lock, once I sat up straight, the CM barely pushed it to lock. I was actually more comfortable on FoP than 7DMT or Space Mountain at the Magic Kingdom. Ultimately I didn't have any issue riding any of the attractions I wanted at all the parks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter