Polynesian Trip Report (In progress)

4/2 Magic Kingdom - Trifecta of doom, but still got things done

*This was an interesting day at Magic Kingdom. First thing was that it rained 75% of the day. Number two, Space Mountain, Splash Mountain, Haunted Mansion were all down between 9:15-11:45, which means any one with fast passes received a blank fast pass to go on whatever they wanted besides Seven Dwarfs and Peter Pan. Number three is that it was the most crowded I have seen Magic Kingdom in early May.

I had fastpasses for:

Big Thunder Mountain - 9:25am
Splash Mountain - 10:30am
Space Mountain - 11:30am

Road Big Thunder upon arrival. We then went on Pirates, posted 25 minutes and waited 15. Took a little shopping break after and saw that Splash was reopening, so we hopped on that without the fastpass and walked on. We used the second fastpass right after Splash on Big Thunder again (the cancelled Splash fast pass). We then made our way over to People Mover which had an actual 5 minute wait, first time I've ever seen that.

After PM we went on Space, while in the queue for Space, I scored another elusive Seven Dwarfs same day fast pass. While boarding Seven Dwarfs I grabbed another elusive fastpass, Peter Pan. Finally after Peter Pan we grabbed a fastpass for for Aladdin(just because we've never been on it). To wrap up the day, we grabbed fast passed for Space and Splash again.

After that, we went back to the Poly, grabbed a couple drinks and lunch and flew home at 8:05pm. Overall a really good trip and I will put the trip stats below in another posting. I was also thinking of starting a thread on how to get the most out of a short Disney trip with tips on getting extra fastpasses. However, this thread I started hasn't received a lot of traction, so if you;d like me to do that, let me know and I will. Thanks to those who have followed the trip report :).
Hi thank you for the report interested in how you found the Poly we are staying there from 4/15 to 4/29 our first time if you don't mind thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter