Polynesian Studio Villas

Divaofdisney

DIS Veteran
We are going next March and there will be myself and my hubby and my daughter and her hubby joining us. Question is, how comfy is the sofa bed? My daughter and hubby will be utilizing that so I kind of wanted to know how comfortable it is. I want them to sleep well just like us. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

We stayed in a Poly studio a couple of years ago and both my daughter and I felt the sofa bed was ok, no complaints really. Much more comfortable than the sofa bed in the 1BR Villa at VWL (we did a split stay), that was horrible.

We are going next March and there will be myself and my hubby and my daughter and her hubby joining us. Question is, how comfy is the sofa bed? My daughter and hubby will be utilizing that so I kind of wanted to know how comfortable it is. I want them to sleep well just like us. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
It's a sofa bed, not one of the new Murphy beds. It's not going to be as comfortable as your bed. But at least it will be queen size.

There is no comfortable sofa bed at Disney IMO unless perhaps if you're under the age of 14. At VGF I started on the sofa bed and moved over to the smaller murphy bed. But it's going to vary person to person. Some people don't seem to get aches and pains from them and it's going to be something you really won't know until they try it out.

There is no comfortable sofa bed at Disney IMO unless perhaps if you're under the age of 14. At VGF I started on the sofa bed and moved over to the smaller murphy bed. But it's going to vary person to person. Some people don't seem to get aches and pains from them and it's going to be something you really won't know until they try it out.
Or unless you are under 100 pounds in weight.

Your daughter may want to sleep on the small murphy bed, giving her husband more room on the pull-out.

Perhaps I will get a mattress topper to put on top to make it more comfy for them. I think this way it will be better for them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!