Polynesian Pool/Marina view room question

ahfmurph

Earning My Ears
Hi-
My family of 5 (3 kids 10 and under) will be staying in a marina/pool view room at the Polynesian in March. I’m wondering what’s the best longhouse to request in terms of balancing convenience and quietness. Should we request a specific longhouse? Or would it be better for our request to include something like: a room on an upper floor in a quiet section?

thanks!!

Hi-
My family of 5 (3 kids 10 and under) will be staying in a marina/pool view room at the Polynesian in March. I’m wondering what’s the best longhouse to request in terms of balancing convenience and quietness. Should we request a specific longhouse? Or would it be better for our request to include something like: a room on an upper floor in a quiet section?

thanks!!

Rarotonga has pool/marina view rooms and is very convenient. It’s right next to the GCH, very close to both pools, and the bus stop. We stayed on the 3rd floor in 2018, albeit standard, and did not find it loud at all.

I take it that this is marina or pool view room. I can’t think of any that truly have both. Fiji has marina views on its east side and Tuvalu would have some on the south side. Samoa has pool views on both sides. Niue and Roratonga have pool views but not marina views. Roratonga’s are on the north side and Niue mostly east side and somewhat restricted on west.

Search for Polynesian resort map 2019 and you’ll get a very good idea of the locations.

Hi-

thanks!!

I think you could pick the longhouse you prefer and also put in the general requests. For example, for a quiet room and for its location, we prefer Rarotonga (it's steps from the GCH, near the TTC path and away from the lagoon and the luau, both of which can be very loud). If it were me, I would put the requests in order of preference. Mine would be "quiet room, third floor, Rarotonga". That way, the room assigner knows the type of room you would like and will try to get you at least some, if not all, of your requests.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter