Polynesian Garden view club level or Polynesian Lagoon view in January?

Tammy A

Mouseketeer
After much discussion with my 4 kids (girls 20 and 18, boys 15 and 13), we have decided to stay at the Polynesian resort January 5-12. Now the question is...should we stay lagoon view or pay the additional $40 per night and stay garden view club level? Is the food worth the extra $40? And is making that move to club level worth omitting the lagoon view? We cannot afford to do club level lagoon view.

With the age of your children I think you will get your money’s worth of cl food. I would stay cl for $40 breakfast alone would make up the money if you even grab and go.

I think it is totally worth 40!!! You can watch fireworks from the lounge. The Hawaii building is in a great location. They have breakfast, soda, coffee. adult beverages and snacks/food through out the day. After staying CL my kids don't ever want to stay non club again.

After much discussion with my 4 kids (girls 20 and 18, boys 15 and 13), we have decided to stay at the Polynesian resort January 5-12. Now the question is...should we stay lagoon view or pay the additional $40 per night and stay garden view club level? Is the food worth the extra $40? And is making that move to club level worth omitting the lagoon view? We cannot afford to do club level lagoon view.

I agree with the pp's that I would spend the extra $40/nt for CL. We aren't ones to pay for views, but we love staying CL. With the ages of your kids, not only will the food offerings be worth the extra cost (IMO), but having the lounge for extra space will probably come in handy as well. Anyone who is an early riser can head to the lounge in the morning while waiting for others to get ready. The lounge is also a nice place to sit and relax other times of the day rather than in your room or around the resort.

I'd do club level in a heartbeat, for only $40/day more!

It gives you an extra place to hang out back at the resort, breakfast for all 5 of you, evening snacks and wine & beer too.

Like everyone else, I love the lagoon view and have stayed in one but for $40 a night it’s worth it for sure! Have a great trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter