Polynesian first time tips...

johnnygoplay

Earning My Ears
This will be the first time that we have stayed at a disney hotel, and I am very excited.
Hopefully you can help with some questions about the Polynesian, we have a 16 month old girl and it will be my wife's birthday - and we want it to be perfect.

Because of a change in room rates we have two bookings, 12/29-1/1 in Garden, and 1/1 - 1/3 in Lagoon.

* Any suggestions for rooms would be appreciated (I read Tikiman's site but found myself very confused) - we want a location thats quiet and convenient to hotel amenities and pools.
* I found this link with Fax numbers etc. Does this look right to you? (http://www.epinions.com/content_1063559300)
* I would love get something special for my wife's birthday (new years baby) but I dont know where to start, any suggestions? Can the polynesian / Disney help me out here? Who do I ask?

Any other tips or links to sites would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance..

-John

Hi there! Welcome to the DIS! You'll have a great time at the Polynesion - a very popular resort, and a personal favorite of mine. :)

In order to get the best advice on this resort, I'm transferring this over to the Resorts board. Just follow this link over to the Resorts board to read further replies. Thanks! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter