Polynesian Deluxe Studio Lake View Question

popeboy

Earning My Ears
Just booked a DVC Deluxe Studio Lake View room for September. We've stayed at BLT and Boardwalk multiple times so I know what to request there, but haven't done Poly.
Does anyone have any recommendations for room requests to get the best view?

Thanks!

Also, be aware that almost all requests are for 3rd floor…but it doesn’t hurt to try!

First off, congrats on booking your Deluxe Studio Lake View room for September. You're in for a treat! When it comes to room requests, I'd definitely recommend asking for a higher floor if possible. The views are just breathtaking, especially overlooking the lake. As for specific recommendations, I stumbled upon this awesome guide called "The Lake Clementine Guide to Summer Fun" on mklibrary.com. It's packed with tips and tricks for making the most out of your stay, including some insights on room requests. I found it super helpful for my own trip.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter