Poly

jennf

Mouseketeer
Does anyone think that the construction at the Ceremonial House will be completed and the monorail running the middle of March 2021? I think I read Summer of 2021 but if I recall that time frame included the resort room renovations also and that the mention of Summer 21 was when the hotel rooms would be expecting to be open.

No.

Even Disney have said monorail will be down until summer. March would be a wildly aggressive timeline from a company that is often behind schedule.

I think March is being too optimistic. However you can walk to TTC and pick up the monorail.

Maybe a silly question- but what is considered "summer" for Florida? I'm from the northeast and we've gone down late September a few times and it's still hot enough to feel like summer to me (going from 60s to 90s feels like we're extending summer 1 more week before coming home to rake leaves!!). My wife and I are thinking a September 2021 trip and would love to stay at Poly if available but would really prefer all construction to be completed since it would be our first time there.

Maybe a silly question- but what is considered "summer" for Florida? I'm from the northeast and we've gone down late September a few times and it's still hot enough to feel like summer to me (going from 60s to 90s feels like we're extending summer 1 more week before coming home to rake leaves!!). My wife and I are thinking a September 2021 trip and would love to stay at Poly if available but would really prefer all construction to be completed since it would be our first time there.
Disney “summer,” especially in relation to construction, defies definition, LOL. If you want Poly for September but want construction to be complete, I’d either book a cancellable/changeable cash reservation or wait until construction progress is more predictable (sometime into 2021).

You can currently begin booking regular rooms at the Poly starting on July 19, 2021. They might not be totally done with the refub to ALL the rooms, but that date appears to be the planned re-open date. A September trip should be fine.

Steve

Here in SW Florida winter usually lasts about three days of colder temps. Spring is about a month, fall is about a month. The rest of the year is summer heat and humidity.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter