Poly Villas Studio...Drawer Space???

collegeprogram01

Mouseketeer
We are leaving next Friday for a 9 day stay...cant wait!! I have watched a few youtube videos of the room and noticed there is not alot of space to put clothes besides in closet. Has anyone stayed in this room and what do you think?

thanks!!

Was just there. Closet. Bedside tables. Under bed drawers. Coffee table opens. Bathroom drawers. Kitchenette has storage too. Area by door where connecting door is can hold suitcase on luggage stand. I thought there was good space. One bathroom is super large with a ton of floor space.

Was just there. Closet. Bedside tables. Under bed drawers. Coffee table opens. Bathroom drawers. Kitchenette has storage too. Area by door where connecting door is can hold suitcase on luggage stand. I thought there was good space. One bathroom is super large with a ton of floor space.
awesome!!! thank you so much!!! I hope you enjoyed your trip!

Storage in bathrooms.

Kitchenette with storage.

our balcony view

See coffee table...it opens.

See under bed drawer. One on each side.

We had our two DDs 18 with us...so, yes, just two adults will work well in there. We had a nice trip. It was too cold and crowded. We were at OKW from 12/30 to 1/2 and then Poly from 1/2-1/4 and then Coronado from 1/4-1/6. So all that moving kinda stunk. But Poly is lovely. Like the CS place. Our Kona dinner was a long long wait with a huge crowd of others and slow service. But wait staff said it was due to cold weather and folks lingering longer at their tables. Also...rooms are a little noisy. Can hear everyone's door slam and toilets flush. Could hear kids running around above us. If it's not too late, you should request top floor maybe.

Thanks for the tip! They told me i can call on the 11th and make my requests...i will request a top floor. Thanks again!! I want a good room being we will be there 9 nights.

Loved the Poly but thought the storage space was terrible. The drawers under the bed are hard to access. The coffee table was fine for storing backpacks but not very useful for clothes. Next time we stay there with our family of four, I will bring along some sort of hanging organizer for the closet. The closet is huge but useless for much other than hanging clothes. Oh and the drawers in the bathrooms aren't full drawers, only half-depth drawers.

We walked through the Boardwalk DVC room and noticed there's a small armoire-type cabinet in the studio with four drawers inside. They could easily fit one of those in the larger Poly bathroom section.

Loved the Poly but thought the storage space was terrible. The drawers under the bed are hard to access. The coffee table was fine for storing backpacks but not very useful for clothes. Next time we stay there with our family of four, I will bring along some sort of hanging organizer for the closet. The closet is huge but useless for much other than hanging clothes. Oh and the drawers in the bathrooms aren't full drawers, only half-depth drawers.

We walked through the Boardwalk DVC room and noticed there's a small armoire-type cabinet in the studio with four drawers inside. They could easily fit one of those in the larger Poly bathroom section.
I also thought an armoire would be nice to have in that large bathroom. Plenty of space. Or even just shelves would be good.

Thank you so much! looks great! Its just going to be my wife and myself. We should be good!

I think you'll be fine with just the 2 of you. I was very concerned about this, but my husband and I had no problems at all with the Poly studios.

We do now have one of these shoe holders in our Owner's Locker, for shoes and misc small items that might otherwise go in drawers (though we didn't have it during our last Poly stay). Or some people use a wider version like this for folded t-shirts and shorts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter