• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Poly Studios with Roll-In Shower

Jecca

DIS Veteran
Not sure how well any of you know the newer studios at the Poly, but the plan is to book one with a roll-in shower for next summer. I'm pretty sure each of the three DVC buildings (Moorea, Tokelau, Pago-Pago) has at least one, but I can't find a way to figure out where in the buildings they're located. Tikiman says Tokelau (the building I'd like to request) has one on the ground floor. Anyone know if there are roll-in shower rooms on the upper floors?

Thanks!

Touring Plans has room finder pages for each resort; here is the one for Poly: Touringplans.com room finder Poly

Note that while Touring Plans is a great resource, often guests have found that after a big overhaul (like Poly just went through) their room maps can be a outdated because room types have been shuffled, and Touring Plans has not had a chance to do a comprehensive update. So - take that map with a HUGE grain of salt! Having said that, the views from each room can also be a helpful feature.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter