Poly Point Allocation?

Xalthon

Mouseketeer
I've been unable to find this info.... what is the point breakdown or allocation between the studios and the bungalows at Poly? I've read there are approximately 4,000,000 points total but was wondering how many of those are allocated for bungalows.

Thanks!

Sorry don't have the chart but if you looked at total rooms in a category and the points per night you could do the math?

Someone might have done it already though.

I’m not sure on the % for the Bungalows, but at CCV the cabins are about 34% of the total points according to SkierPete. I would think between 30-40% for the Bungalows.

Last edited:
Its about 1,000,000 points for the bungalows and 3,000,000 for the studios

ETA:
It is not as bad as CCV because the poly studio points per night are high and there is like 360 of them.
CCV kept the rooms in line with BRV, so they are kind of on the low side.

Last edited:

I had this question to myself once as a PVB owner, and I went to David's (https://dvcrequest.com) and used the point-cost calculator to input an entire year and then multiplied by the number of rooms in that category. Not sure if it's 100% correct, but it comes out to 1,074,120 points for the bungalows, and 2,954,736 points for the studios (with 2,275,488 points for the SV and 679,248 points for the LV). So the bungalow points are ~26.7% of the total.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!